I had a good time catching up with Marriane and Carmen at the Village Den. I expected to see a lot of all old faces from way back high school but sad to say only 2 arrived. But that’s okay as long as they won’t miss the Reunion Day. Yan ang importante!
Anyways, we manage to finish the agenda that night the planning of our get-together. We were planning while having chikka about how we are doing now in between. It’s been 8 years past and we are excited to reconnect with former classmates who have been part in the 4 years of studying at Cagayan de Oro National High School. I really wonder how they are all doing since our class is composed of different characteristics, complex and talented people.
The reunion planning…
Together with Marriane and Carmen we plan the details of our reunion and discussed every detail and possible questions that other may ask or want to include. And here was what we have decided:
- Where: Midway Beach Resort, Lasang, Divine Mercy
- When: Weekend.September 18-19, 2010
- Assembly time: 6:30 AM, Mcdonalds DV Soria
- Departure: 7:00 AM
- Tentative Reg. Fee: Php 500
- During my online survey most of them likes beach so we decided Midway Beach Resort is the perfect place since meron din silang pool, group cottages for overnight stay, zipline and more activities to enjoy. A perfect place for bonding talaga!
- The tentative registration fee is Php 500 pero this will change if marami ang mag confirm and meron ding magsponsor sa major expenses. I know this may seem to be big but this is also the main reason as to why sa September na ang reunion. Para na din to give others the chance to save. Pero sa hindi talaga maka-afford the whole bill just conact me ill arrange whatever you can give basta ang importante is ang presence nimo. Just help me convince others to sponsor nalang dayon. Hehehe … And please sa mga ka-afforrd share your blessings and sponsor. ;)
- The When. Well, we weigh things over talaga. During the survey most people are available during weekends lang, so majority wins. Then others from far towns are going to file leave of absence just to attend this event so might as well give them much time to spend with us.
- Assemble time is early because we need to travel from CDO to Initao. So we could spend much time na talaga.
- To others who will not file leave of absence you can attend on Sunday activities instead.
- The itinerary. Might be meron pa changes kasi Marriane and I will check the place pa. But here are the fix activities:
- CDO Departure
- Midway Beach Resort Arrival
- Catching up
- Lasang for zipline adventure. (Or if you want naa sad Lasang Park you decide which is which.)
- Devine Mercy. Might as well hapit ta diri since malabyan mani in going back CDO.