I went to my best friend's house earlier today for a kikay hair bonding. This time we are doing a do-it-yourself Brazilian treatment on our hair. She ordered this EpSA Brazilian Blow Out Keratin treatment set from Shoppee. See below for the direction on how to apply this treatment:
- Shampoo hair using bottle #1 EpSA Clarifying Shampoo to open the cuticle of the hair for optimal results.
- Wash hair twice for all hair types.
- Towel dry hair leaving enough moisture.
- Section hair into four parts. (IMPORTANT REMINDERS: Don't forget to wear hand gloves.)
- Apply bootle #2 EpSA Keratin Blow Out into the hair using a brush, 1/8 inch away from the scalp to the ends.
- Do not over-saturate, remove excess product using a fine-tooth comb.
- Do not rinse, blow dry the hair up to 100% dry using a round brush.
- After blow-drying the product on the hair. Proceed with ironing.
- Using a flat iron with 230°c, start at the nape of the neck taking 1-2 inch sections (Paper-thin sections).
- Slowly move the iron from root to end. Pass over each section 3-4 times for sensitized hair or 4-8 times for resistant hair.
- After ironing the hair, rinse hair with water and apply bottle #3 EpSA Conditioning Cream, then rinse thoroughly.
- Towel dry hair. Then finally, blow-dry the hair up to 100% dry before ironing again (optional).
The product actually works. We like our hair after the treatment. We would definitely love to try this treatment again.
I didn't get to take a before photo and also the process because we were in a hurry and busy talking. 😅 And the after photos are not really that great because it was already very late when we finish. So the following are the after photos we got. 😆
If you're interested to try this EpSA Brazilian Blow Out Keratin treatment set click here.